Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with pending status gotten any call from Pontiac?
I have not had a chance to review the site to see I anyone has.

My pending time...2:36:59

·
Registered
67 Posts
Call from Pontica

No but I have my VUM order number
and my Intake time stamp 2:37:14PM April 15.
Iwill post when I get a call

·
Registered
162 Posts
GNS said:

Not me! :(

·
Registered
670 Posts
naw!

Almost 1 PM - no call yet. :cool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
GNS said:

Tues AM - If they don't call me soon - I'm gonna call them! :willy: :cuss: :brentil:

·
Registered
162 Posts
mack said:
Still pending as of today @ 2:13 EST time still no phone call, has anyone gotten a call other than from their dealer????
Nothing here! :(

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
leolaw said:
Nothing here! :(

No call here either. Should I wait by the phone? :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
My dealer said GM called...Pontiac marketing I am sure to obtain names from him on who he had as pending and who he had waitlisted...so my guess is calls start tomorrow.

·
Registered
121 Posts
garytucker said:
My dealer said GM called...Pontiac marketing I am sure to obtain names from him on who he had as pending and who he had waitlisted...so my guess is calls start tomorrow.
Pontiac called a dealer so he could read the names off of Pontiac's web server?

Right hand, meet left hand.

·
Registered
338 Posts
hojopa said:
no call yet... I haven't read a post that said they had gotten a call either.
Looks like Pontiac backed up on us. As of this morning they stated that they would not start making confirmation calls until AFTER the 25th. The :brentil: level continues to grow.

Will call my Area Mgr. to clarify.

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
conejo148 said:
Looks like Pontiac backed up on us. As of this morning they stated that they would not start making confirmation calls until AFTER the 25th. The :brentil: level continues to grow.

Steve
Ummm, but the dealine to have EOP car configuration was the 25th I thought? So what happens if you get into the EOP after the 25th due to them not calling and dropping people off the list till after then?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
At least your in the line!!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
conejo148 said:

Steve
Where did you read this?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hmmm.....maybe that was their plan all along since the EOP was suppose to be available through the 24th. Sounds like the phones could be lighting up on the 25th.

·
Registered
338 Posts
heismybooty said:
Where did you read this?
I didn't read it. I called and asked. It is logical in a sense, that they want to have the entrire waitlist compiled before they have to go to it. Also, it gives Pontiac a "snapshot" of the number of units they need to prepare to build, maybe ramp up a little faster.

Now, if this is truly the case (I emailed Area Mgr to find out,) you need to do a couple of things.

1. Get your order into VOMS, and apply that order number to your waitlisted unit so you are eligible for the EOP, if you are bumped up into a pending status.

2. Wait for next week. We've been waiting for months, some for years, a few MORE weeks isn't going to kill anyone.

·
Registered
70 Posts
GM/Pontiac called my dealer

I went to pick up a copy of my order today from my dealer. He mentioned that he got a call from GM/Pontiac today, and they asked for my name, address etc. Sounds like they were checking their list against the dealers.

This seems to fit in with what we have been surmizing, that Pontiac is checking thier list before they start making calls.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts