Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a big congratulations to Jerry Valley (and his wife)!!! They're watching their new Cool Solstice unload from the carrier as I type up this message!

:party:

(now just a few more months for mine...)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow.. what an evening..

i got to meet jerry and ann and see their new solstice.. my first viewing of one in person. wow. an amazing car.. to top it all off jerry gave me a ride down the street and back..

ugh. it's going to make my long wait for mine even longer..

thanks again to both of you and congratulations!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Mr & Mrs. Jerry Valley are please to announce....

the arrival of "Bella" (which in French means beautiful) and she is just gorgeous. Talk about an exciting afternoon. The dispatch company told us the car would be delivered to the dealer probably on Monday. Mr. Valley was doing a job at the dealership this afternoon and one of the guys came in and said "hey, there's a carrier at the dealership across the street unloading and it looks like ther is a Solstice on the top. What color did you order?" Turns out it was our car and they were getting ready to bring it over to off load. How exciting to watch it come off and FINALLY get to see it and drive it. Only had 17 miles on it but when we left it there tonight there was over 30! Just a short run around the block---the blocks here in Wisconsin are big. Bella will not be coming home until Monday night. Nobody to do prep work or paperwork on Saturday. Promised the dealer we would bring her back for a few days to show on their floor. Everything looked great--only 12 stickers on the window. Lines all lined up, nothing out of place. Good to meet Scott and happy to share our excitement with him. Now let's just hope that his order gets pulled for productin VERY soon. Pics and more to follow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts