Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Solstice owners.I have a opportunity to buy a 2009 Ruby Red coupe GXP automatic trans.I am a Canadian so the car has 13,101 kilometres on it. Approximately 8000 miles.It is in as new condition.It has always been dealer maintained and when not driven garaged in a climatized environment.Looking for any info on what it’s worth mechanical issues etc.

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
PM me your name and phone number. I bought my coupe from a dealership in 2016 with 2800 km and sold it to a classic car dealership with 20,000 km that I put on it in 2019. I can tell you my price experience etc. I am in Windsor , ON.

Reactions: easyryderca

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Welcome to the forum JLC. On the right hand side did you read the thread" Getting Your Solstice" under" Explore Our Forums" by Burkyy. Good luck in your search & let us know how you made out .

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts
The two biggest factors in purchasing a car are how much you are willing to pay and how bad does the person selling it wants to get rid of it . Coupe prices are all over the board because of the "collector " issue bottom line is these are great cars with a limited run but they have not reached collector status just yet maybe in 20 years .Get an idea of price by going to the various car selling sites Hemmings ,Auto Trader ,Car Gurus etc. for me it's tough to give someone an opinion without seeing the car in person ,from what I've seen a reasonable price would be high teens low twenties usd .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
PM me your name and phone number. I bought my coupe from a dealership in 2016 with 2800 km and sold it to a classic car dealership with 20,000 km that I put on it in 2019. I can tell you my price experience etc. I am in Windsor , ON.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The two biggest factors in purchasing a car are how much you are willing to pay and how bad does the person selling it wants to get rid of it . Coupe prices are all over the board because of the "collector " issue bottom line is these are great cars with a limited run but they have not reached collector status just yet maybe in 20 years .Get an idea of price by going to the various car selling sites Hemmings ,Auto Trader ,Car Gurus etc. for me it's tough to give someone an opinion without seeing the car in person ,from what I've seen a reasonable price would be high teens low twenties usd .
The car is as new condition but because it in Canadian dollars it’s 33%more.

·
Premium Member
3,858 Posts
read this -> what to look for

many items may reference the convertible, but engine items will apply to a coupe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts