Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OEM black vinyl storage carrier with three zippered compartments. Each compartment has webbed storage pockets for cell phone, wallet, business cards, etc. Fits neatly over console just behind gear shift. $75 free ship.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can't seem to figure out how to post photos here. I've done it before but it seems the format has been changed. Send me an email address and I will forward a couple.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I would suggest a Google or eBay search, I just posted a picture. Let us know if you find a source.

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Don't forget the Kapparoo Pouch at DDMWorks. They have those in stock. :thumbs:

And on Amazon:

for $46.99.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Better still - if you daily drive with the top up, is the Kappa Attic. Looks OEM, works like a charm and doesn't get in the way of anything (though you'll probably want to cut the zipper 'danglies' off) Kappa Attic

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Better still - if you daily drive with the top up, is the Kappa Attic. Looks OEM, works like a charm and doesn't get in the way of anything (though you'll probably want to cut the zipper 'danglies' off) Kappa Attic
So you cannot drop the top with the attic in place?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Oh, no it works fine dropped down... you just can't get to anything when it's in the trunk. :)

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Oh, no it works fine dropped down... you just can't get to anything when it's in the trunk. :)
Yeah, my stupid gene on steroids there. :lol::devil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts