Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Dr. Colorchip? Might be a happy medium, short term.
I've looked at the Dr. Colorchip option, but I was reluctant as I have never used it before. I have used the touch up pens and they obviously don't blend very well unless you plan on doing some wet sanding and cutting.

Get a bottle of white nail polish and do some mixing you might come up with a pretty good match plus the brush in the bottle makes it easy to apply .
Not a bad idea, I was actually thinking about doing the same with some Tester's model enamel paints.

I am right there with you. I am the 5th owner of my Solstice and I tell you, if I was the original owner, the car would look immaculate. Definitely looks like some owners before me didn't take nearly as much pride as I do in owning it.
To my knowledge, I'm the third after purchasing it in May, while the second only had it for about 5 months and 3k miles. So I'm not sure if all the paint damage was courtesy of owner #1 or #2. Either way I agree if I was the original owner it would most likely still look good as new. I just had some recall work on my '15 Silverado and the service manager even made a comment on how impressed he was that it still looked and smelled new as he brought it around when I picked it back up.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I figure the Dr. Colorchip can't hurt. I plan on it myself this spring.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts