Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was applying for a GM Card today, and when it got to the card selection section I was kinda suprised to see this option. Guess there's no question at all about if we'll be able to use the GM Card on the Solstice or not now :D

Attachments

·
Registered
667 Posts
If I could only make out the card info. you could buy me one too! :lol What sort of discount is GM offering if you buy a car using their card?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just go to www.gmcard.com to find out all the information. You don't get anything actually for buying the car with the card besides more GM points. The jist of it is though you get 5% of all spendatures back towards the purchase of a new GM car (excluding Hummer H1, SAAB, and Saturn). The ammount you can spend varies from car to car.

Here's the 2004/2005 list.
http://www.gmcard.com/GMCard/apply/redeem/allowances.jsp

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had my GM card for a bit now, but I finally got my Welcome Package. If you look at the image below it's the first official information saying you can use the GM Card on the Pontiac Solstice since the website hasn't said yet if you could or not. It does mention Solstice as a future vehicle on the website, but doesn't say if you will be able to or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Pontiac allows all cars it sells to use the GM bonus points as an extra discount when buying the car...including Vettes (chevy) and Solstice...

Original card gives 5% up to 500 a year for a maximum of 7 years..= 3500 dollars

New card is unlimited per year bonus points accumulated but each car has a different limit depending on which cars GM wants to move faster off the lots....with a minimum of 1,000 dollars on any car that is eligible ...meaning all pontiac/chevys...even the Z06 C6!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had to get it!!

I can not wait!! I will have a card to match the car.

Now they need to let me have the real thing :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts