Hi, since I bought my '07 GXP in March, 2010 my operating temps have been in a very narrow range, 197-199 until January, 2012. In January I had my coolant flushed and replaced by a dealer shop. Since then the range has been 191-216. In March I used the Modified Hand Method and was able to lower the coolant level in the tank by a quarter inch, evidently some air was still in the system. Now the range was 191-208. Yesterday after reading a post about leaves blocking the radiator I checked mine with a drop light and mirror. Hah! Leaves! I put it up on jack stands and got under and removed two large handfuls near the top. I also used my air compressor to blow out the area and the radiator (from the back too) and got a lot of small bug guts out. Went out for about a hour's drive and the range is now 196-201 with it on 198-199 most of the time. A blow gun on my air line that has a 16" extension with a right angle head would be optimal to do a good job on the radiator, I'll see if there are pre-made plumbing parts I can use to add on my gun.