Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks like the driver wasn't hurt, at least not seriously. still scary.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hi there!

As a motorcyclist, I hate deer. Hate them. I wish them extinct. If that means I have to cook and eat every last one of them, well, I'll make the sacrifice :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi there!

As a motorcyclist, I hate deer. Hate them. I wish them extinct. If that means I have to cook and eat every last one of them, well, I'll make the sacrifice :)
I 2nd that. Damn things are just walking stomachs. They eat everything I plant in my yard, and cause environmental devastation to the tree population in all areas where there aren't enough wolves to control their population. God bless the hunters!

·
Registered
406 Posts
:party: :party::party: :party:corvette deer hunters of the world unite!!!:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Fuc.k Bambi, I would of gotten some gas from my tank and poured it on the Dear and lit it on fire, cut a hole in its chest and ripped the heart out of it for all other dear awaiting to cross to think about it, let alone hang out at a track. MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
676 Posts
Doing my part here in ohio to keep the population down...Unfortunately the most common deer predator (coyotes/wolves) have been eradicated by farmers due to the livestock attacks..so the deer here are free to eat all the corn and soy they wish with no pressure. Lucky for the vette driver that deer was a medium sized doe.... here is a photo i took last year in Ohio during the beginning of the fall hunting season:

now if they could just let us hunt at night.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts