Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Guess they don't want anyone to type all in caps. TRY IT, IT DOESN'T WORK.
TO THE OP, YEAH A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION WOULD BE GOOD.

The all caps thing works if you edit the post after the fact apparently although all caps is annoying...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Vin = 1g2mb33b76y000490
But RedOne07, can we try that VIN again as the OP said it was a Coupe 490, making it a 2009 year. The VIN above would be for the 2006 convertible. (and we may find he/she is calling a convertible a coupe, LOL)

Who knows, maybe the OP'er will return to the thread and give us some of the requested information. That is if he/she really is interested in selling the Coupe.?? (but do note, this is his/her first thread/post, so probably may not know how to even find the thread now)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,200 Posts
1G2MN25B39Y000490 2009 Pontiac Solstice 5/13/2009 11/27/2009 VA 2009/05 9Y000490 LE5 Base Coupe Solstice Coupe Base Auto Trans

Hey there 44th, was that what you wanted?

:thumbs:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still learning the nuances to posting in this forum... This Solstice coupe is stock. It is silver with the 2.4 and an automatic transmission. I'll post some photos as soon as the weather clears up here. The car is in Foley, Alabama.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Silver Coupe #490

2009 Pontiac Solstice coupe #490 in Silver w/ 2.4L and 5 Speed Automatic. Black Leather, PS, PB, PW, PL, Air, Cruise, Steering Wheel Radio Controls, Polished Aluminum Wheels, Leather Steering Wheel, Fog Lights, Bluetooth, CD Player and available XM and OnStar services. 72K miles.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Why bother ? How many times have we seen this on the forum a person logs on because he wants to sell a car and gives us the minimal amount of information who the hell does that ! I'm betting this will be his one and only post :banghead:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Guys, sorry to stir up controversy on your forum here. I posted a picture of the VIN plate to see how the site worked and it is not posted. The lag time through moderation obviously creates angst with the folks here who know how to navigate through your site. I thought that you guys would be receptive to another coupe entry, but I will move along. Safe travels!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,200 Posts
Hey Guys, sorry to stir up controversy on your forum here. I posted a picture of the VIN plate to see how the site worked and it is not posted. The lag time through moderation obviously creates angst with the folks here who know how to navigate through your site. I thought that you guys would be receptive to another coupe entry, but I will move along. Safe travels!
No problem, but we need to know a few details, such as how many miles. asking price, location, condition, etc.

Of course, pictures would be nice, but a link to where the car is posted will do.

Welcome to the forum!

:thumbs:

·
Administrator
9,154 Posts
Sorry for the delay in approving your post....however, it is a holiday weekend.
Just a FYI to all....I only check the forum a couple of times a day. Usually first thing in the morning and late afternoon/early evening.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Cosmoline, I understand your frustration in trying to post to the forum. It is quite difficult to get used to, and the delay in first posts should be noted somewhere in your early going. Thank your lucky stars. When I began posting it was weeks before anyone approved my threads. I finally hi-jacked a thread with a post of complaint. It took that before anyone woke up. Thread approvals could easily be delegated to a lesser forum position, with available counsel when needed, IMHO!

Don't move on. This is a good bunch of people. :dthumbs:

·
Administrator
9,154 Posts
Thread approvals could easily be delegated to a lesser forum position, with javailable counsel when needed, IMHO!
Are you volunteering?

There are only 2 of us that volunteer to moderate the forum. Several years ago there was a high amount of spammers and the owners of the forum put in place a system where new members first 2 post had to be approved before they were for public view. While the number of spammers has decreased over the years there are still several a month that would get through if not for the moderation of posts. While I understand the frustration of not having posts immediately appear they often are posted during unusually times or after the 2 of us on the mod team have checked the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
I also thrown by the 'Y0' part. :/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts