Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Agressive red NA automatic coupe. 12,000 miles. Never been in the weather. Garage kept. Adult driven ONLY. One owner. With optional folding top. $23,900. Bone stock except for horn. Cloth interior. Only known coupe in this entire area. Like new. Love the car but have to sell due to family issues.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Do you have any pictures? I've been looking at one in Dallas too with around 6300 miles. You're a bit closer.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Would you sell your folding top?

Agressive red NA automatic coupe. 12000 miles. Never been in the weather. Garage kept. Adult driven. With optional folding top. $24,500. Bone stock. Cloth interior. Only known coupe in this entire area. Like new. Love the car but have to sell due to family issues.
Would you consider selling your folding top?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
MeanGXP-R, you are very lucky to have found a Solstice Coupe. I've admitted to myself that I love the Solstice Coupe; but there's one flaw about the car. I don't like the idea of a solid top that can't be kept in the car. The folding top takes away in terms of security and looks like a toupee on top. I worried about getting slashed/car getting broken into, so I leave the hard top on and/or park somewhere else. On a nice day I take the top off; but then if I want to STOP somewhere; or bad weather comes in. I NEED that folding soft top. There's no comparison in terms of usability and I could drive everyday of the year with no issues in terms of storage space and daily driving. As for the soft-tops, the last place to have some was Crate Engine Depot. Don't know if they are sold out yet.

·
Registered
848 Posts
MeanGXP-R, you are very lucky to have found a Solstice Coupe. I've admitted to myself that I love the Solstice Coupe; but there's one flaw about the car. I don't like the idea of a solid top that can't be kept in the car. The folding top takes away in terms of security and looks like a toupee on top. I worried about getting slashed/car getting broken into, so I leave the hard top on and/or park somewhere else. On a nice day I take the top off; but then if I want to STOP somewhere; or bad weather comes in. I NEED that folding soft top. There's no comparison in terms of usability and I could drive everyday of the year with no issues in terms of storage space and daily driving. As for the soft-tops, the last place to have some was Crate Engine Depot. Don't know if they are sold out yet.
Not sure what the issue is, we bought our coupe just over 2 months ago now, about 6 weeks ago ordered the softop from the local dealer and it was in within a week?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts