Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Coupe, are u kidding convertable all the way. Gotta love driving at night with the top down in the summer and really seeing what your car can do (while watching out for cops and deer) but my first car is a convertable and i love it there is no way i could drive anything less then a convertable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Convertible all the way!

I am definitely much more intrigued by the convertible version of the car. The Solstice coupe just doesn't have the same appeal. If it is made I am sure it will have a much more limited production than the convertible.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have a question relating to the convertable top, does anyone know what it looks like when it is up i have seen the pictures of the clay model but that just does not seem right because of the way that the cover opens and the place that the top comes out of the cover so i was wondering if anyone has seen it i read somewhere else that GM might still be working on the top and that why no one has seen it yet. I do not know the truth behind this but it seems like it could be true because no one has seen the inside of the rear compartment or the car with the top up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.