Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they gonna make the coupe version? From the pics I don't know what I would get. I am leaning towards the convertible, what about you guys?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just the convertable.I haven't heard of any news that the coupe will be built.The saturn coupe will be built off the same platform though.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
For me, convertible!! I heard same that coupe won't be made until later but who know it's still early.

:jester

·
Registered
15 Posts
mceb said:
For me, convertible!! I heard same that coupe won't be made until later but who know it's still early.

:jester
I think you heard was wrong, the word is more like don't wait!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Coupe, are u kidding convertable all the way. Gotta love driving at night with the top down in the summer and really seeing what your car can do (while watching out for cops and deer) but my first car is a convertable and i love it there is no way i could drive anything less then a convertable.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Spoon said:
I think you heard was wrong, the word is more like don't wait!
So spoon do you think the coupe will come out at same time as convertible?

Personally I'm still going rag top all the way.

·
Registered
535 Posts
mceb said:
So spoon do you think the coupe will come out at same time as convertible?

Personally I'm still going rag top all the way.
I think he's saying there won't be a coupe version of the Solstice so don't bother waiting around for one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Convertible all the way!

I am definitely much more intrigued by the convertible version of the car. The Solstice coupe just doesn't have the same appeal. If it is made I am sure it will have a much more limited production than the convertible.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i have a question relating to the convertable top, does anyone know what it looks like when it is up i have seen the pictures of the clay model but that just does not seem right because of the way that the cover opens and the place that the top comes out of the cover so i was wondering if anyone has seen it i read somewhere else that GM might still be working on the top and that why no one has seen it yet. I do not know the truth behind this but it seems like it could be true because no one has seen the inside of the rear compartment or the car with the top up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Incomplete soft-top?

The "still working on it" theory is most likely correct. I am sure that if GM had the top completed they would be showing it off, even if only to satisfy our curiousity.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts