Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coupe soft top for sale. Never opened, color black. $1800 OBO. Pick up in South Euclid (suburb of Cleveland OH) before May 31. We are moving in early June. PM me.

I could bring it to Corning if the price is right. It means moving it, then carrying it to NY, but that is possible because my wife is not coming.

I am a hardcore coupe guy and never plan to use this top. My previous sports car was a SAAB Sonett.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
FWIW, the last one on Ebay a few month ago went for big bucks, but can't remember the selling price now, $2,500?
I think that is what it went for or darn close.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I want it, but my wallet says no :(

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FWIW, the last one on Ebay a few month ago went for big bucks, but can't remember the selling price now, $2,500?
Jeez, maybe I am not being greedy enough?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hey I'm just informing you of what one recently sold for, sorry I said anything.
Well there is one that was just listed on Ebay today with a "Buy it Now" price of $ 2700.00 plus $ 100.00 in shipping. Stevebot39's looks like a deal at $ 1500.00. It would be nice if our cars appreciated in value like the soft tops. I've added this new one to my Ebay watch list, it will be interesting to see how fast it sells.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am raising my asking price to $1800. Shipping or delivery to Corning NY $100.
I would rather sell to a forum member than go to eBay.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Just a suggestion buy you may want to edit your first post.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Coupe Soft Top with cover for Targa top.

I am listing on eBay, $1800 opening, $2400 BIN, with free pickup here or in Corning.

I took a look to make sure mice had not nested in it (they haven't) and discovered there is also a cover for the hard top.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts