Looking for a 2009 coupe
Manual
Coupe only, no convertibles
North Texas area but will travel reasonable distance
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Lund Cadillac in Phoenix...Black, 2.4, manual, 3,300 miles...no price listed...I got my coupe in Plano TX and drove back to PHX in one day ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. I'm checking these sites (autotrader, etc) but keep any you find coming. I'll post when we get one.

Question...notice cars are normally price well above edmund's/kbb. To be expected?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
Question...notice cars are normally price well above edmund's/kbb. To be expected?

yeah - Most of the prices are high. I found a Coupe in South Carolina at a Nissan Dealer that was at book value, and POOF - it was sold.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got a dark grey base manual coupe for sale in Austin.

2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe
Interested. I tried contacting you via your craigslist ad. My brother is in Austin. Could he meet you to see the car? I'm out of town this week and couldn't be in Austin till Saturday. I'm not sure how to private message you on this forum or I'd give you my contact info so we could talk.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Click on his name to the left if his post and a menu will drop down. Select send private message.

You can check your incoming message at the upper right if the forum page where it says notifications.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts