Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few things off my Sol that I'm putting up for sale.

20" chrome Enkei Ls-5's with Nitto 555's 245/35-20 90% tread, road hazard on all 4 tires, I'll send the paper work for the tires as well. locking lugs for all 20 studs w/ key and a handfull of extra locking lugs as well. Price $1200

Devilsown meth kit- Brand new controller and meth jet. Everything you need to install. I don't have the tank, I just tapped my washer fluid reserve. Price $225

Sprint lowering springs never installed, powdercoated "Granny Smith Green" Price $100

N2MB WotBox w/ window switch. Price $100

Stock cat. Price $100

Dejon intake with MAF slot sleaed for those who want to relocate the MAF for a BOV powdercoated white. Price $100
Hot side charge tube with synapse BOV flange welded in, powdercoated white. Price $70
MAF extension. Price $15
Package deal for intake, hotside and MAF extension. Price $150

I also have a Rksport hood but, the guys who did my fiberglass work did not do a good job IMO so I took the hood back from them before they finished. I really don't have a clue what to ask for it so if your intrested shoot me an offer. I'll send you as many pictures as you like

I will update this with pictures when I get the chance.

If you are intrested in anything let me know and I'll get a shipping quote ASAP. I live east of Dallas if you happen to be in Texas

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Rims on the car.

Rims on the car with plasti dipped center

I removed all the plasti dip, but I wanted everyone to see how it looked in case they want to redo the rims this way.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost forgot the hood.

As you can see it fit well but, it still needs to be finished up on the bottom side (maybe a few more layers of fiberglass along the sides and mounts for added strength.)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I removed all the plasti dip, but I wanted everyone to see how it looked in case they want to redo the rims this way.
Very impressive Rob, probably one of the first plasti dips that really looked great IMO. Where abouts are you located?

Terry

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very impressive Rob, probably one of the first plasti dips that really looked great IMO. Where abouts are you located?

Terry
Thank you! I loved the way it tuned out. The flat black of the plasti dip really compliments the chrome.

I'm about an hour east of Dallas in Commerce,Tx

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm about an hour east of Dallas in Commerce,Txt
Rob

Those tires and wheels are awesome but unfortunately you live a long way from me. :(

Terry

·
Registered
2 Posts
What year is the gxp? Will intake work on my 2008?? I have same hood and love it.. Im new to sols so if u could call me about it my name is Chris 5122269227 I live 3 hours from u. Thank you

·
Registered
133 Posts
Took the springs and the N2MB WotBox this morning will install it soon... :) Pleasure to do business with you

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey im interested in the hood do you still have it?? do you think i can take off the thing the put on it and let it as a stock hood?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey im interested in the hood do you still have it?? do you think i can take off the thing the put on it and let it as a stock hood?
Yes, I still have it but, in all honesty you would be better off finding a used OEM hood rather than trying to modify this one for a "stock" appearance.

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
That's a fiberglass aftermarket hood. The 'nostrils' are molded in, not added on. Cut them off and you'd have long rectangular holes :willy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts