Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a way to keep your Solstice clean and protected when you aren't driving it? Look no further than Covercraft!

Gravana - Featured Products

Covercraft makes a wide variety of covers that will fit your specific needs, and that are custom fit to your car!

For the month of July, Gravana will be offering FREE shipping on all Covercraft car covers!

Or, if that doesn't float your boat, take a FREE storage bag AND a FREE lock kit instead of the free shipping!! Your choice, both are great deals. They cannot be combined though.

This sale will be good through the month of July. Covercraft builds each cover to order, and lead time is approximately 3-5 business days to ship. To receive the sale pricing, order a Covercraft Car Cover off of our website and place "Covercraft July Sale" in the comments/notes field. Also please tell us if you would like the free shipping or if you want the free storage bag and lock kit! We will adjust the prices to reflect the sale after you order.

Let us know if you have any questions!

All standard Gravana terms and conditions apply. This offer may not be combined with any other offers. The image above may not reflect your particular car cover ordered.

Send emails to [email protected]!

Thanks,

Ryan and the Gravana Team

·
Registered
377 Posts
Any plans on adding covers for the Solstice GXP Coupe? Only see convertibles listed. Thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any plans on adding covers for the Solstice GXP Coupe? Only see convertibles listed. Thanks.
I am checking with Covercraft to see if they have the Coupe cover available yet!

I'll post back in this thread and let you know what I find out.

Thanks for your interest!

-Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts