Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Cricket Satisfaction poll...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please feel free to ask me questions here, i will do the best I can to keep up with all of you....

For those of us who don't know who I am or what I am doing, Send me your VOMS # if your dealer is uncooperative, and I will check your order for you!

Send Your VOMS/order # or VIN to [email protected]

Only important phone calls please, as I am usually busy with people in on the lot, or otherwise...

Remember if you send me your VOMS, your order has personal info attached. I wouldn't dare give it out, I don't even look at it unless i think I need to, but it is there none the less..

Most of all, Let me, and the forum, and GM know what I am doing for you all, good or bad.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Actually cricket anyone can make a poll. When you start a new thread under the text box you type in there is some info about polls (think the # of replies is there 4 - can change to any amount 2-10)

In the text you out some introduction info, check the poll box and it takes you to a 2nd screen where you fill in the questions and replies. There is an option to keep poll replies private ot public.

You can practice in our 'Test forum' if you like.
Link to test forum: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
403 Posts
You have been a very good addition to the forum, when you first posted (4 identical posts in 4 new threads or something) with information that was mostly common knowledge on the forum, I thought you were another "johnny come lately" dealer trying to get sales. I was wrong, you have made many on the forum raise their opinion of the average GM car dealer.

We get the the ocassional bad apple on here (I mean Vapr-trail at the moment) so it is even better when we get a peach.

Now if I could only get my car delivered a few months earlier . . .

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Frosty said:
... when you first posted (4 identical posts in 4 new threads or something) with information that was mostly common knowledge on the forum, I thought you were another "johnny come lately" dealer trying to get sales. I was wrong, you have made many on the forum raise their opinion of the average GM car dealer.......

Now if I could only get my car delivered a few months earlier . . .

yeah I wondered if anybody remembered that....this is actually more typing the past week just posting stuff than I have done in my entire life, I think. My first forum experience. But yes, I would love sales....hehe I wish I could get your order here now......

and thanks for the compliment...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
:nono: You really shouldn't vote in your own poll - this isn't about how you feel, its about what we think :banghead:

Thanks for the info :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
MAKsys said:
:nono: You really shouldn't vote in your own poll - this isn't about how you feel, its about what we think :banghead:

Thanks for the info :)
Hey, he voted himself bad, whadaya want?? :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I wish there was another category - better than good or walks on water or something. You have provided us with truthful information that is helping to make our wait a little easier. Thank you!! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was a little surprised - I would have voted excellent if the rating existed - he actually gave me information - more than I've received from my dealer in over 2 months. Keept up the good work, and again, Thanks!!!!! :brentil:

·
Registered
763 Posts
cadillacricket said:
yeah I wondered if anybody remembered that....
Haha yeah I remember that too, in fact I suggested you be tested to see if you lived up to your signature... It was all in fun though. But you have given me more information on my order than my dealer. So you have earned the right to have that signature. :lol:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You gotta remember I am Cadillac Cricket, Not Pontiac Cricket. Let me clarify though, I love pontiacs, I own two of them, and they are great worry free cars. I sell high end to people down here at the lake of the ozarks, so my handle is always cadillac cricket, but my passion is pontiacs. I know all aobut mine, and the vehicles I have on the lot, did you guys know I have never even put my hands on a Solstice? I have a ride and drive scheduled soon, but I hope dreamweaver's car makes it to my lot first, I know he does too. And I had to vote bad, cause I have had like 20 people email me wanting to know if I have forgotten them....

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
more like Party Cove EVERYONE. Would be a great place for a solstice road trip next summer! You could all drive down to Lebanon and hang out at My Fiancee's Bar! Assuming you all have a solstice by then....

·
Registered
182 Posts
First 10 shots

cadillacricket said:
more like Party Cove EVERYONE. Would be a great place for a solstice road trip next summer! You could all drive down to Lebanon and hang out at My Fiancee's Bar! Assuming you all have a solstice by then....
Yes! Sounds good Cricket. And right now for a limited time you can sign up for the first 10 shots which will be "on me". I'd like to offer 1000 but thats to much money. :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ESERIES3 said:
Yes! Sounds good Cricket. And right now for a limited time you can sign up for the first 10 shots which will be "on me". I'd like to offer 1000 but thats to much money. :)

Sorry, I would love to hang out, but I don't drink. We can have a Solstice pool tournament though, I think I can win it. Since I don't drink, but Patty runs the bar, I end up shooting alot of pool.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Offer still good

cadillacricket said:
Sorry, I would love to hang out, but I don't drink. We can have a Solstice pool tournament though, I think I can win it. Since I don't drink, but Patty runs the bar, I end up shooting alot of pool.
You can order a Shirley Temple or a Coke.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts