Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am collecting pictures of Solstice owners with their cars. I would like to have pictures of anyone that I have helped in any way related to this forum. I am putting together a Solstice Portfolio to go with My evidence manual, and I want as many of your smiling faces and testimonials as possible.

YES, THIS WILL HELP ME SELL MORE CARS. Not neccessarily solstices either. the evidence manual is something I leave on my desk for potential customers to read. It is designed to inspire confidence in the Salesperson.

I would appreciate a picture and or testimonial from all of you.

Please send to [email protected] . You may just post your testimonial here, but I would prefer the email as to open praise on the forum, my head can only swell so big, and you all have praised me enough as it is.

·
Registered
819 Posts
That was in my plans, once my car does arrive!! :yesnod:

Have a great day, Cricket. :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
As soon as the car is delivered, the pix will be on the way, and thanks again for providing me with "a clue" as to how this whole process works!

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Cricket, since I didn't send you money or candy, I'll be sure to send a photo. Expected delivery: next year. :lol:

·
Registered
819 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
cadillacricket said: "I am putting together a Solstice Portfolio to go with My evidence manual,"

I know where he's going with this. He's applying for an executive position at Pontiac! He deserves it too!

Executive in charge of Communication would be a good fit!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Cricket,
My photo and info will be to you before anyone else sees it! It will probably be spring time but who needs to drive in the snows of Western NY with a Sol anyway. My dealers allocation list just came through last week and I'm 1 of 1! Thnaks for all your help.

·
Registered
369 Posts
CC. I will send a testimonial on how you helped me now, and a picture of my wife and I with the car later, when it shows up if that is all right with you. :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gizmo2004 said:
cadillacricket said: "I am putting together a Solstice Portfolio to go with My evidence manual,"

I know where he's going with this. He's applying for an executive position at Pontiac! He deserves it too!

Seriously Giz, what would make you think they could afford me?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Cricket for President! Gizmo for Post King!

Gizmo is right, I see something stewing here for Cricket. Anyway, whatever you are doing, you have my vote of approval! Will get a picture to you when GM decides they want to ship my ride....... :yesnod:

·
Registered
905 Posts
ntouched said:
Gizmo is right, I see something stewing here for Cricket. Anyway, whatever you are doing, you have my vote of approval! Will get a picture to you when GM decides they want to ship my ride....... :yesnod:
Same here :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MITCH said:
i WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU, BUT YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO MY E-MAIL. :cool:

Alright dude. Sorry about that, I am afraid I missed quite a few there for a while. If you never recieved an update from me, send it to my email. It's a frivilous thing to withold from someone if you have the abilities.

The email, [email protected]

Put in the subject "you forgot about me!!!" and BAM , checkup is on it's way.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Seriously Giz, what would make you think they could afford me?

I heard that labor is cheap in your neck of the woods. :lol: About anything would be a raise, plus you would already have a Solstice or was that a CTS-V on your wish list?

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
cadillacricket said: "Put in the subject "you forgot about me!!!" and BAM , checkup is on it's way."

Oh, boy, here comes another 500 emails, cricket!

You might want to edit that and say: If you originally requested info before such and such a date. If not, PLEASE, I just can't do this for any after that date. etc etc.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
Executive in charge of Communication would be a good fit!!! :lol: :lol:
Apparently that is a WIDE OPEN department! Not much competition for promotion! :lol:
With any luck, I can send some photos with Santa and big RED BOW. (3800 this week - making a little progress)
Thanks again for your help with order tracking AND getting me up and running on the forum.... It has been a fun way to pass the time here in Taiwan.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts