Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!! sorry I haven't been around for a few days, I have been on vacation, sort of......

Dreamweaver's car came in yesterday..... looked great from the start...... There are very little if any body issues, and it purrrrs like a kitten....

Of course I haven't driven it, but it had 42 miles when it came in, and stickers all over the glass. I wish I had been there to take pictures of it coming off the truck, but no such luck.... It was as dirty as it will every be sitting there in the drive yesterday when I took the loop over there to check.

Anyway, He is going to come and pick it up tomorrow evening, so anybody that wants to come and look, not touch, but look, is welcome to. We will also have a pretty good sized car show on the first, and he has entered his car.

So I have plenty of pictures, but have full access to take pictures tomorrow. Anybody that want's a particular shot can email me.

So again, I am sorry that I haven't been responding to your emails about your event code status, but I had other fish to fry at home this weekend, and abroad. So thank you for your patience, let the question and answer session begin....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats Dreamweaver!!
May all your dreams come true

welcome back Cricket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sly (everything cept. XM, onstar & smokers package)

·
Registered
763 Posts
cricket, do you know when that car LEFT the plant? I am in the basic area and wondering if your car left the plant before mine was built or not. Hoping this means mine is close.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GradSoulStice said:
cricket, do you know when that car LEFT the plant? I am in the basic area and wondering if your car left the plant before mine was built or not. Hoping this means mine is close.
Left the plant more than a month ago, but was bayed for a long time with issues. Looks great now though....

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy the the rides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts