Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to let you all down. I can handle one customer... I can handle five hundred customers..... However, I can no longer handle caring for five hundred of someone elses customers. that's the short summary to the long tale.....

for those of you who have given to me so generously, please keep in contact with me, I still want to follow through with your orders. I can handle the 10-15 of you who I am obligated to care for, and check up with. I don't want any of you(especially spyrobob) to feel like I am brushing you off.

Please don't be mad at me forum, I have been loosing sleep, loosing business, and generally loosing my mind for all of you, and I think I had a breakdown the other day.

I am sorry again for not being able to check all of your orders, but it becomes clear that if the system is down on my end ofr a week straight, the five hundred emails in my inbox cannot be caught up. I don't want to have anyone else mad at me cause they sent me some money, and I missed their email.

Again, the check I recieved in the mail, the shell gas card, the paypal donations that helped to fund my grandfather's hurricane relief efforts at first, and have now helped me in buying two used golf clubs, are very appreciated, and will not be forgotten.

If you have sent me money, or a token of gratitude, please email me again, and I will write a paper list of order #'s, and check them for you every tuesday and thursday religiously.

again, I apologize for not doing what I promised, I just can't keep up anymore.....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Sorry to let you all down. I can handle one customer... I can handle five hundred customers..... However, I can no longer handle caring for five hundred of someone elses customers. that's the short summary to the long tale.....

for those of you who have given to me so generously, please keep in contact with me, I still want to follow through with your orders. I can handle the 10-15 of you who I am obligated to care for, and check up with. I don't want any of you(especially spyrobob) to feel like I am brushing you off.

Please don't be mad at me forum, I have been loosing sleep, loosing business, and generally loosing my mind for all of you, and I think I had a breakdown the other day.

I am sorry again for not being able to check all of your orders, but it becomes clear that if the system is down on my end ofr a week straight, the five hundred emails in my inbox cannot be caught up. I don't want to have anyone else mad at me cause they sent me some money, and I missed their email.

Again, the check I recieved in the mail, the shell gas card, the paypal donations that helped to fund my grandfather's hurricane relief efforts at first, and have now helped me in buying two used golf clubs, are very appreciated, and will not be forgotten.

If you have sent me money, or a token of gratitude, please email me again, and I will write a paper list of order #'s, and check them for you every tuesday and thursday religiously.

again, I apologize for not doing what I promised, I just can't keep up anymore.....
Hey, don't even feel bad. You haven't let anyone down. You went way, way, way above what anyone should have. It's a job too big for one person. These should be taken care of at the dealer level but, unfortunately, they don't all have the committment that you have shown. There's no reason why you shouldn't hang around and post as a regular member here, so don't make this your last thread.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cricket, alot of other forum members have said this before but i wanted to thank you for all your help. Taking on that responsibilty was something that you did out of kindness and not gain. You have done more than enough. I feel bad for a lot of dealers now :lol: :lol: . They will be getting a lot more phone calls!!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
repeat of post on the other thread:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5199 Post #34

Absolutely no reason for you to apologize, cadillacricket, you have gone above and WAY beyond the call of duty for SO many people! If Congress isn't too busy next week, I think they have something to give you!

If you're apologizing for GM, well that's another story!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
SGhS (Seven Grouphug Salute)
from all of us.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Cricket,

You have been the surrogate dealer for those of us needing dealer information. You have done that as a part of the Forum FAMILY. :grouphug: Family members pull together to support those who are having trouble, whatever that might be. you have pulled for us. Now, it's time for us to continue to pull for you!! :blueangel

I know that everyone on this forum feels similarly when I say we each stand on your side, and will pray for you for whatever situations you are experiencing. If there are thing specifically that I can help with, by all means, PM or email me. :thumbs:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Cricket!

This would be a better place to live if we had more Crickets in the world!
Thanks!

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
You have NO need to apologize for anything. You have provided service beyond the call for people you do not know at all. That is selfless sevice indeed. If every dealer had an employee of your caliber, all would know their status and GM would be much blessed.

--Chemist

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think we all owe you thanks. Thanks for letting us know the status of our cars. Thanks for giving us information that we couldn't get from our own dealers. And most importantly, thanks for keeping us semi-sane throughout this process. Best of luck to you Cricket!

·
Registered
176 Posts
The Best!

Thanks, Cricket!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well thanks for the vote of confidence, but I can't help but feel I am letting you all down when you, and GM, need me most.

And don't think for a minute that the Forum won't still be a part of my daily internet hour, I just hate to say that my daily internet hour has turned into my Daily internet four hours. Missing the work doesn't bother me as much as the look on my new wife's face when I show up two hours late ofter work every day. She thinks I am cheating on her with a Computer....

And I meant it when I said that those of you who have sent me money or gifts I AM obligated to follow your orders. Don't let me slide on this one, cause I don't want to slide. I want to fulfill my obligation, because you were under no obligation to send me anything.

Again thanks for the vote of confidence, and rest assured that this is not my last post.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Cricket, as everyone has said, don't be a stranger. Lurk for awhile,. pop in from time to time. I am sure you had been overwhelmed with requests that cuold not be answered and that is partly the fault of so many that felt you were a surrogate dealer answerline and had nothing better to do. For them the forum apologizes and hope you all the best. And that for all your effort some sales will come your way even though you never asked for any. True committment. Thanks again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shinning Star

Cricket, You are the shinning star of GM. If GM had more dealers like your self, Dodge, Ford, and the rest of the world won't stand a chance. Your honesty and integrity shows though in your posts. I do not need to meet you to know you are a good person. I am using you as a bar for my dealer, when I get the survey. I have learned a lot from your posting, and will miss them. I hope you will stay around. You have giving me some much, let me leave you with this "Not even Superman can save everyone in the world". I wish you and your grandfather well.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks for the Service!

Thanks for the Service! I too and many other forum members would have done the same if we had access to VOMS! Thanks again for the time rendered to the forum team! Much Appreciation!:yesnod:

·
Registered
460 Posts
enjoy yourself

:) Cricket feel good about all the good you did and not what others think you could have done you have provided a great service to a lot of anxious people. One day I will get my car until then Peace.

·
Registered
316 Posts
ACBUNNY said:
Cricket, You are the shinning star of GM. If GM had more dealers like your self, Dodge, Ford, and the rest of the world won't stand a chance. Your honesty and integrity shows though in your posts. I do not need to meet you to know you are a good person. I am using you as a bar for my dealer, when I get the survey. I have learned a lot from your posting, and will miss them. I hope you will stay around. You have giving me some much, let me leave you with this "Not even Superman can save everyone in the world". I wish you and your grandfather well.
:agree:
Yes that's right. Take it from someone working 6 1/2 days a week to keep up, you can only do what you can do. There are no awards in life but the respect of others and youve certainly earned the respect of those here. Take care and let me add my thanks as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
C.C.- thanks for all the updates you sent me!!! It help me thru the tough times and today I have a Vin-3561. Thanks again for all you have done for us forum folks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cricket, thank you so very much for all your help. I will give you a call sometime just to say hi. Thanks again. If I ever get to your area I would love to personally shake your hand and by you a cup of coffee!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cricket,
my very own cricket is out in the driveway, she found her way to my home almost a month ago, she's cool, she's adorable, she's fabulous!
Thank's for all the help....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts