Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Temperature is looking better!

Just checked Sunday's forecast for Ft. Dodge and Stratford. High of 71 with scattered storms...40% chance. Forecast for Gowrie where my dad is at (20 minutes southwest of Ft. Dodge) is 71 and 30% chance.

Better than the 51 and low 60's I saw yesterday, but the chance of rain went up. Keeping my eye on this one. It's Iowa...give it 5 minutes and the weather will change!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Weather Update!!!!

Weather is finally starting to come around for tomorrow! 80 for the high and only a 30% chance of storms! Looks like this is a go for anyone interested!

I did see 2 Sols on the road today...a Pure East of Des Moines on I-80 and a Cool on Hwy 175 just east of Gowrie, IA. Didn't think I'd see one so close to my Dad's! I waved at both!!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
How the hell did I miss this?:brentil:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
How the hell did I miss this?:brentil:
Not to worry! It poured when we got to Stratford, but it cleared off for the cruise part. Over 800 cars! 1 other Solstice from Ft. Dodge! I did see 2 others besides that...1 on I-80 on my way to Dad's and the other as we were turning into the fair grounds.

I have pics to post, but haven't had a chance to download them yet! This was a great time. Highly recommend it!

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
I know you have 1 extra tickets to games but I was thinking it be cool to have a solstice run to the game. Not many left now. My lil sister...20yrs old :lol: would love to go as well. I think most games are sold out? So that would leave no ticket available for her? Just thinking out loud. If we can do this the plans need to happen quick to get time off.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I know you have 1 extra tickets to games but I was thinking it be cool to have a solstice run to the game. Not many left now. My lil sister...20yrs old :lol: would love to go as well. I think most games are sold out? So that would leave no ticket available for her? Just thinking out loud. If we can do this the plans need to happen quick to get time off.
I might be able to come up with another ticket. If I remember right...my friends have an extra ticket for their son. He's an impatient 5 yr old and doesn't like to sit through the games very much. You could take my 2 tickets and I could sit with them. I'll shoot him an e-mail when I get to work Monday.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
I might be able to come up with another ticket. If I remember right...my friends have an extra ticket for their son. He's an impatient 5 yr old and doesn't like to sit through the games very much. You could take my 2 tickets and I could sit with them. I'll shoot him an e-mail when I get to work Monday.
I'll see what I can do, I can't guarantee it, it will be hard to get time off. i'll try non-the less.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts