Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like this thread to be about all the crummy things dealers are currently doing( like USA's problem with the dealer insisting on adding options, some of which I know dont exist) or have done in the past on a vehicle. I think this will help all ofyou buyers out the as to what to be leary for, and what to do to prepare in advance. You might also learn a few things about what a dealer can and can't do......

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
for instance....

"Dealer kindly explained that it includes the Exterior/Interior protections & warranties, and electronic disabling device, & an upgraded alarm system, which all cars at his dealership get when they are unloaded off the trucks.

I explained that I did not want any of his Dealer add ons & he said it wasn't an option as their Dealership policy is to only sell cars with the added $2,085.00 - yeah right!!!

So I agreed to review everything & further discuss on Monday as Dealer was leaving town for the weekend."

such a crock! I hear this all the time from dealers i compete against. A lie all the way down to leaving town for the weekend!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts