Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok....lets talk about a CSC (Carolina Solstice Club)....any ideas? Oh, wait...need a car first....let's get a list of people who have or are getting their cars from F1K and first allocation.

edit: renamed from NCSC (North Carolina Solstice Club) to CSC (Carolina Solstice Club)

·
Registered
271 Posts
How about NCSCSC (North Carolina South Carolina Solstice Club) oh wait I need a car too. I can't seem to find anybody here with a car or even one ordered.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
:lol: how bout just CSC... no north or south. :D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dori-san said:
:lol: how bout just CSC... no north or south. :D
you read my mind! sounds good... CSC...i'll second that!

·
Registered
120 Posts
We can have a mtg in Myrtle Beach the same time as bike week.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Changed the thread name to reflect your new official title. :D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
brentil said:
Changed the thread name to reflect your new official title. :D
what a guy! :cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm in - mine's delivered!! I too, like the CSC moiker. Just name the details...

·
Registered
271 Posts
putrfixr said:
I'm in - mine's delivered!! I too, like the CSC moiker. Just name the details...
Lucky dog! I probably have at least 2 to 3 more weeks to wait for delivery.

·
Registered
121 Posts
yeah, communicated with the dealer forever. He calls me on Monday and says "As of Friday morning - no one knows where it's at". I said Ok... Wednesday morn he calls and says "um, you're not going to believe this - but it's here!"... And the rest is history.

·
Registered
92 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
ok....lets talk about a CSC (Carolina Solstice Club)....any ideas? Oh, wait...need a car first....let's get a list of people who have or are getting their cars from F1K and first allocation.

edit: renamed from NCSC (North Carolina Solstice Club) to CSC (Carolina Solstice Club)
CSC sounds good to me. Got mine 9/8 # 670 Aggressive w/black leather beverything but onstar and smokers. Been to VA twice in it handles EXCELLENT. Anyone know anything about dealer installed options. According to my dealer nothing is available yet.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I called today looking for the windscreen and it's not available yet. Plan on getting that and the car cover. Who knows what else. I'll figure that out once I get the car. Hopefully this week...probably next week.

Maybe one of our first trips could be the tail of the dragon!

·
Registered
271 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
I called today looking for the windscreen and it's not available yet. Plan on getting that and the car cover. Who knows what else. I'll figure that out once I get the car. Hopefully this week...probably next week.

Maybe one of our first trips could be the tail of the dragon!
Let us know how the windscreen works out. I will probably purchase one too. Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
In Clemson, SC here. The fiance is in first allocation, but its coming from GA. I know I would love to be apart of a CSC...lets get the ball rolling! :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Clemsonjoe said:
In Clemson, SC here. The fiance is in first allocation, but its coming from GA. I know I would love to be apart of a CSC...lets get the ball rolling! :)
It's good to have another person from the Palmetto state even though that has to be the ugliest avatar on here. JK

·
Registered
28 Posts
another one in NC

Hope to have another on in the Raleigh area sometime soon.
Can't wait figure we'll get a really nice change in the weather the day I get the call.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Good to see the interest in CSC. :grouphug:

I have my solstice and live in Raleigh Vin 723. Got it a week ago Tuesday and have loved all 200 miles.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts