Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this from a friend in Gainesville, Florida who is in the used car business. Does anyone have access to the Manheim data?

Here are today's Wholesale and Estimated Retail values for teh Solstice from Manheim Auto Auctions (largest auto auction company in U.S).

Above Average Below
Wholesale $28,900 $28,200 $27,500
Est. Retail $31,700 $31,000 $30,200

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fortimir said:
wha? in Canadian dollars?
Im just reporting what he told me in an email. I have no way to check those numbers, as I don't subscribe to Manheim's services.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'd say no,

that isn't realistic for the broad market. eBay sales are showing the market value for a well equipped Solstice around $27-28,000. Maybe $25,000 range with cloth interior or fewer option packages.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
04CTSVforMe said:
that isn't realistic for the broad market. eBay sales are showing the market value for a well equipped Solstice around $27-28,000. Maybe $25,000 range with cloth interior or fewer option packages.
With all my add on's mine came to 26159.00. Thats tonneau,cat back mud flaps (back and front) smokers package and every thing but onstar and XM. The dealer fee was 198.00. This price includes tax and reg., sure wouldn't sell it for 27,000.00.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes- that is what the reports show-I also shows locations of auctions and the price paid. I have looked at Manhiem MMR reports.
Gary in Madison

·
Registered
895 Posts
Someone just bid well over $5,000 for the "right to buy" a Solstice on ebay.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
orlando said:
Someone just bid well over $5,000 for the "right to buy" a Solstice on ebay.
Someones an idiot! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Someone's an idiot! lol

Yeah, I'd agree.

Also, deluke, I am not considering dealer add ons in my observation. Just an experienced eBayer deciphering some info from closed deals. Somewhere someone will pay $30,000+. Hopefully it will be for my car (which is not actively for sale, btw). :devil:

·
Registered
895 Posts
If I did not have a car in transit or was not on a list for a dealers 1st. allowcation order and there was a car on ebay or at a dealership for sale, (if in California), I would have paid $3,000 premium in a heart beat. Not having to deal with the stress of waiting and being able to enjoy the car while the weather was still good would be well worth it for me.
Sitting Duck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts