Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been done before but, its been years ago. Please post pictures of your custom or aftermarket wheels. Give us new Solstice owners a vision to know whats out there for the cool little cars. Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Got these for the NA a few weeks ago, 18X8 KMC's. Offset is a little different than stock, I think it's 20mm. It put the tire closer to the fender but there's no tire rub even with the lowered stance. They're reasonably priced too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
Click on my avatar I'm too computer illiterate to be able to post an attached thumbnail the wheels are Kazara lightweights which unfortunately they don't produce for a Solstice anymore . :grin:

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Nice! What size are the MTs on the back? I can't quite make it out.
275/40-17`s. I think M/T is fudging the measurements on them a bit. They are noticeably wider than any other 275 tire Ive had.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I've saved a large number pictures of Solstices that I've found on the interwebs and the forums. I'm sure many of them have aftermarket wheels. I'll try to post some later tonight.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sorry...It's a Kappa, but not a Solstice! Here are mine. I got them on Discount Tire, they are Black Drag DR-34s 18x8s. I really like them and think they go well with a black car...

Clean Car 2.jpg

Clean Car 1.jpg

·
Registered
139 Posts
That 2nd pic is not very good. Here`s a better one.
Those wheels are bad ASS!!!! I might have to go with wheels like that if I want drag radials in the back. I couldn't find drag radials to fit the 18x8s, but If I went with a nice 17 inch rim like yours they would still look awesome with a taller tire to fill the well!

Hmm....Thanks! You have me thinking now!!!!! I still like my rims, but if I can't get a drag radial on them blah.....

1 - 20 of 63 Posts