Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
The custom avatars are available for members who have been registered for 30 days and have 30 posts. It's kind of a fun reward for contributing to the site for a while.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
wezzrocks said:
and why is my standard aviator not showing? do i have to be a member for a certain amount of time?
There have been problems with the site just prior to your joining. Apparently some sort of hardware malfunction, the site went down, and some data was lost. I see alot of people's avitar choices aren't working, so the gallery picture you picked must be part of the continuing problems. Our site God, Troy Roberts, is working to get everything back up, and so in time your avitar will no doubt show up. He's doing a great job, and the site is coming back little by little. Have patience, and soon you will have more than 30 posts anyway, and you can then upload a custom avitar. The custom avitars seem to be working fine.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
wezzrocks said:
I've hit 30 posts, but do i have to have thirty days. Or do i just have to wait telll next month, because it just says only what month i loged in.
I think just thirty days from the date you joined and you're in. :thumbs

·
4,592 Posts
Miata GT said:
Who do I submit my avatar to? This is what I would like to use:
Can anyone answer this question for me please?

thx

·
Registered
667 Posts
Mike: Can you do the same for me. This is an old friend from long ago that will serve nicely until I can find something on four wheels that I got (get) a bigger kick from. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Chip, I downloaded your pic and it should already qualify as an avatar because it's already small enough at 100x61 (100x100 or less is the requirement).

Did you try to upload it in the user cp section?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Here is what I get "vBulletin Message
That image is too large. The maximum dimensions are 100 by 100 pixels."

Troy can you help here?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts