Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my car was backed into and the hood was destroyed, I had to replace my older T2 emblems and decided to have Tony make me a custom set of Intruder badges. They arrived yesterday and I could not be happier...they look amazing and were exactly what I asked for. Thanks again to Tony for taking the time to make these for me. If anyone wants custom raised emblems, Tony is the man to get them from!! The pictures speak for themselves. I asked him to take my airbrushed logo and add the GXP flag pattern to it. This was the result:

Original Airbrushed Logo

New Logo from Tony with GXP Flags

·
Registered
827 Posts
Love the Blue Pearl Granite top.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Forget the table, look at the badges! Very nice, can't wait to see the hood , and the grills. Needs more grills! ^_^)b

Edit: Though your right, that is a good looking table top.

·
Registered
827 Posts
LOL thanks guys...I love the granite, too...and of course the emblems...can't wait to see them on the car.
I love the emblem too, I have seen tony's in person on his car so I already knew the quality. But I was commenting on spiky's granite because I love it and used in many projects for 20 years

·
Registered
625 Posts
Spikey3480..I read your list of mods and problems. I thought I had problems with mine, but they are nothing compared to what you have had. Wish guys like you were in our club. Nobody here trys to make them look good. Only interested in racing. The dirtier the better. I lke to race, but that only happens once or twice a year. The rest of the time I try to make it look good. (like the Mustang club I was in)

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spikey3480..I read your list of mods and problems. I thought I had problems with mine, but they are nothing compared to what you have had. Wish guys like you were in our club. Nobody here trys to make them look good. Only interested in racing. The dirtier the better. I lke to race, but that only happens once or twice a year. The rest of the time I try to make it look good. (like the Mustang club I was in)
LOL Yea I'd say I have had my fair share of issues...but worth it to me bc I love the car and my club. That list is old...add about 10 more mods and a few more issues...LOL. If you have any questions about what I have done, feel free to drop me a PM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts