Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These headlights are perfect. High and low beam. Audi type leds, halo angel lights and turn signals built in. The halo and leds can be wired seperate for car shows. I did break one tab, but it doesn't affect anything. You can plastic weld it back on.

First 1000.00 + shipping gets them. Email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Wow... thats a chunk of change.

Very nice lights...

·
Registered
432 Posts
they look pitted up or is that a film on the front?

also what do you mean by a tab is broken off? do you mean one of the 4 the bolts go through?

No offence but is that really the best price, I love them but that is a little steep.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you're finally getting back to the car. You're still not shipping the larger pieces right?
Everything is just about gone, including the car itself.

I have a few pieces left:
aftershock wing
aftershock side skirts
stage 2 werks turbo system.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
If anyone thinks the price is high they have never priced real quality HID lights for the Solstice, they are all hand made by someone and $1000 is actually a bit less than what most cost WITHOUT the LED's and custom paint work. These are not some stupid aftermarket HID kit that someone shoved in the stock housing. These are also movie stars.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
If anyone thinks the price is high they have never priced real quality HID lights for the Solstice, they are all hand made by someone and $1000 is actually a bit less than what most cost WITHOUT the LED's and custom paint work. These are not some stupid aftermarket HID kit that someone shoved in the stock housing. These are also movie stars.
yes, but they are yellow. Counts me out

·
Registered
715 Posts
Only a hint of yellow. It will give an evil look. Seeing these in person, these are not your cheap ebay kits. These are sweet.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Lil goat, and he's right. These are top of the line Hid's. To have lightworks replicate these you will pay 1500, plus send in your lights and wait 6 weeks minimum. besides these are a part of fast & furious + superbowl history.

Only a hint of yellow. It will give an evil look. Seeing these in person, these are not your cheap ebay kits. These are sweet.
alot of my ride lives on in your car!:yesnod:
Thanks Cd.

i also have custom yellow/carbon gauges and the carbon fiber shaft. Anybody local I have werks stage 2 watercooled turbo kit.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I'll vouche for these lights....I didn't retro them, but $1000 is about right for the work he had done.
I've never actually seen them, but they do not look pitted to me, that's just the CCFL halo's picking up dust particles in the pictures...happens all the time.

Most retros are around $800-$1700......the lower end being ALL chrome, nothing special, with a basic projector.
He's got a higher end projector, with integrated turn signals, all blacked out, with yellow accents and ccfl halos.....those lights are well over $1000.

Good luck with sale sir

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
I'm going to have trax make me some custom ones and I budgeted 600 dollars. I know they are awesome headlights with everything but I didn't really want the LED's or the Halos. But if you want 600 plus shipping let me know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts