Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are very excited about how many people took advantage of our Black Friday sale, so for all of you shopping for Cyber Monday, we went are going to extend the sale to today also. :thumbs:

Just use the coupon code "Turkey" at checkout, instant 10% off your order.

Sale on in-stock DDMWorks brand products, today only , while supplies last.

DDMWorks Performance Products

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
350 Posts
I might have been the last one to attempt to purchase a backbone on Black Friday. I put one in my cart, chose PayPal, logged in to pp, and when final approval was supposed to come up, I received a "item no longer available " awesome. So pissed.

Now the sale is back on, great...but no backbones? Any idea when?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just bought the Extreme version 1, whatever that is. There is a version 2 showing, but I don't see the difference. They are both 1/2 thick.

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought the Extreme version 1, whatever that is. There is a version 2 showing, but I don't see the difference. They are both 1/2 thick.
We did a redesign on the extreme backbones to drop a little more weight, but kept the strength the same, that is what the version 2 is.

Hope that helps,
Dave

·
Registered
350 Posts
I might have been the last one to attempt to purchase a backbone on Black Friday. I put one in my cart, chose PayPal, logged in to pp, and when final approval was supposed to come up, I received a "item no longer available " awesome. So pissed.

Now the sale is back on, great...but no backbones? Any idea when?
No answer to my question?

Awesome!!:brentil:

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No answer to my question?

Awesome!!:brentil:
Sorry about that :(

We have the extremes in stock right now, a large batch of the street and race are being made right now. The sale went amazing and we went through the most backbones we have ever shipped this past weekend.

Hope that answers your question, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry about that :(

We have the extremes in stock right now, a large batch of the street and race are being made right now. The sale went amazing and we went through the most backbones we have ever shipped this past weekend.

Hope that answers your question, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks,
Dave
I wouldn't say the sale went too amazing considering I counted 4 people on this forum that wanted to buy backbones but couldn't. I'm included on that.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Agreed.....

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dave, will you be doing a 12 days of christmas sale again this year?
Yes we will, details coming up soon.

I wouldn't say the sale went too amazing considering I counted 4 people on this forum that wanted to buy backbones but couldn't. I'm included on that.
I meant amazing in the fact that a lot of people bought backbones, a lot more then we were expecting. I know it was disappointing for those that didn't get an order in before they sold out, but we will have the 12 days of Christmas coming up, and the backbones usually show up during that sale also, so hopefully those people that missed out will be able to take advantage of that sale.

Hope that helps,
Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts