Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kappa enthusiasts, do you, yes YOU ever dream of being able to fuse metal together like some kind of god who wears his undies outside of brightly colored sweatpants?

Have you ever wondered if you had the power to squeeze the very life-preserving atmosphere that surrounds us all, like an arch-villain with a way-cool haircut, at WILL? ? ?

Who among us hasn't???

"But Chris," you may think, "do you mistake me, a regular Joe or Jane going about my everyday existence, for some kind of superhero? For gosh sakes, I don't even have theme music! These things are just fantasies beyond my mundane abilities and workaday capacity for quiet nonchalance."

How wrong you are!

Just go to the FOR SALE section here at Solstice Forum, and find out how these things are NOT For Sale at all! "Sale" means you give me money or a like return in goods or services. These things are NOT For Sale. I am making a mockery of the For Sale section by offering these things for FREE ! (and also for free).

YES
! I can bestow these powers on YOU, or maybe on your brother in law, or next door neighbor. Or the guy down the street that always wants to borrow your stuff, but doesn't return it. I don't care. I don't care, so long as you get this stuff out of the shop space I am losing on the first of November 2020!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Offer is over ladies and gentlemen, perhaps you can live to the extreme the next time I need to vacate

1 - 2 of 2 Posts