Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:)Last week I received my rally stripes package from ASAP. These go on like a dream using the "wet" install method. Thanks to TONY for this excellent product that is not overly difficult to install with a little patience. Pictures are forthcoming, and I think you'll be impressed!!!:)

UPDATED HERE:

http://www.kappaperformance.com/index.php?topic=4299

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will make good on the pics today, need to finish the stripes first!!!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Is it today yet?
Now that's funny :lol: Havent' seen green on pure yet. Should be interesting to say the least. Come on CT, we wanna see the masterpiece.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
weather has been nice bet he has been driving not taking pictures

an no its not today yet :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Driving... Yes, pictures yes, Solstice hat order yes... Been very busy working with and for all of you. I have the pics in my cellphone and my main camera, just haven't uploaded yet to phtobucket...

She is sexy though... Thanks again Tony for the package, still have a lot of leftovers more more projects...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is the link to the full installation I am working on with pictures included... Can't figure out how to post pics here without having a photobucket account... follow this link... Envious Green Stripes Installation

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
i like those stripes, do you have gun metal gray Tony? I think they would look great on a cool.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updated Pics

:cool:Follow the link below for the install writeup and better pictures of the installation process.

Envious Green Stripes ***UPDATED***

Sorry, still haven't figured out how to copy pics to this forum...:lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts