Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how the solstice dash lights look in the dark; is the dash gauges well ligt I like lots of bright lights at night

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

dave clancy said:
Just wondering how the solstice dash lights look in the dark; is the dash gauges well ligt I like lots of bright lights at night

Have a look back through some of Excelsior's posts. I remember he did some interior shots at night. And yes, they glow red.

It appears that all of the buttons, window, mirror, steering wheel controls, etc have a light in them as well. It all looks sharp together. Love mine.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Like The Red Lights And I Noticed The Radio Has Some Blue It Looks Great Together. Cant Wait To Go Cruising At Night With The Top Down.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I actually wish they had done what they do in the G6s... EVERY SINGLE light in the car (except airbag or cruise) is red.

...but the Red/blue is tasteful... I just wish there were less yellow lights.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fortimir said:
I actually wish they had done what they do in the G6s... EVERY SINGLE light in the car (except airbag or cruise) is red.

...but the Red/blue is tasteful... I just wish there were less yellow lights.
:agree:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Actually, the "blue" radio/DIC lighting is not blue but kind of a washed out redish yellow in my Sol VIN 365.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
One word....Wow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts