Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

The right hand dash vent in my 2006 Solstice has broken. One of the pivot points is broken so the blade won't stay in place.

I tried my dealer, but it is discontinued. He couldn't find it at any other dealers. My Google search has not turned up anything -- dealerships showing the part number but it's not actually something you can order :(

I have not found it on eBay -- a Google search shows eBay listings but they're all marked "out of stock".

The GM part number is 25916922.

Is there another car that uses our dash vent, even if it is slightly different (i.e. no chrome ring)? I'd replace all of them to match if I can find a GM part that fits.

Or, does anyone have one or leads on finding one (i.e. parts car, etc.). I've not seen any Solstices in salvage around here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
849 Posts

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
Just a word of warning, call before ordering, make sure that they actually have the part in stock, that the person on the phone with you can actually hold the part in their hand, before ordering.

Many of these places do not update their parts inventory with any frequency, assuming that they can still order these parts from a GM warehouse.

Buyer beware!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
The best

This forum is the best. I don't need parts right now but I LOVE the help offered here. So glad I found you guys (and gals)!!:grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts