Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 auto with DDM stage 2, GM performance exhaust, stock exhaust manifold and cat. I did 5 runs. Best time was 13.950 sec. 95.52 MPH.

·
Registered
272 Posts
right on par with the gxp, congrats! did you get the 1/8th time as well?

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Pretty cool! The rules at my local track requires roll bar and helmet for convertibles in the 13s. I kinda wonder if I can sneak on saying I don't know if it will get 13s. :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
The SC really transforms the 2.4l and as stated is right on par with the GXP. With the auto they really get off the line!

I raced with Scootie last night. I have a GXP 5spd w GMPP upgrade and Magnaflow catback. I did 9 runs with a best of time 13.873 @98.93 (1/8 @ [email protected]). I did trap over a 100mph a few times, but my 60' killed my times. I know scootie had quicker 1/8 than I did.

We both had helmets, but from what I understand if you dip under 13.5 with a convertible then you need a roll bar at this track.

·
Registered
272 Posts
@brap it may be the supercharger that made scootie win the 1/8th, its direct power, i did 1 run on the 1/8th and got a 9.4 @ 71mph(need work on my 60')...granted if i woulda kept running, i woulda got at least a 9.1 to 9.2. scootie would still be faster lol
Im stock btw..

@scootie nice runs man! i needa go back to the track!

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Well there has been 1/4 runs on the GXP with the GMPP at 12.8 and 12.9 with an automatic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts