Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am debating on selling my '06 solstice that has a DDM stage II SC and many other DDM goodies on it (about 20k miles on the SC) and getting a gxp or redline to build.

Would it be better to sell the car as-is with the SC and other DDM goodies on it? Or, should I sell off the parts (including the SC kit) and the car separately?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Try to sell it as a whole and if you can't find the right buyer then sell them separately. Some might be apprehensive of a turboed car.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Talk with Dave. In the past he has offered to refurbish a SC kit for the new owner at very little cost.

You might even be able to resell it through Dave as he gets inquiries all the time about the kits.:thumbs:

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
FYI - generally we sell the refurn stage 2 kits for $3500-3600. That includes us going through the kit though and putting in new hardware, new idler pulleys, new tensioner, new belt, new spark plugs and replacing the oil in the supercharger. Also that includes retuning the new cars ECM, FYI.

Hope that helps,
Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Andclyki, I might be interested in your sc for sale, how much we're you thinking? Do you have any details on your sc and the other ddm goodies?
I had started another thread asking how to go about gaining a substantial amount of hp and it sounds like the ddm stage 2 kit is the way to go. Especially if I can save money on a refurnished kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts