Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the new site, it allows us to easily put up used/takeoff items that we have here at the shop. So we have officially opened up the Garage Sale section of the site for everyone to check out.

Also with the new website, in the garage sale area, there is a button next to the price that says "make an offer". Feel free to make us an offer on the garage sale items, it never hurts to ask ;)

Right now there are the following items -

Refurbished Stage 2 Supercharger kit
Take off Coil Covers
Take off Extreme Backbone
Take off RPI Intercooler
Take off 2.4L AEM intake

Check them out here - Garage Sale

Have a great weekend!
Dave

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New products posted up in the Garage sale area include -

Backbones - 1/4" 3/8" and 1/2"
Venom Brace
One off Coil Cover

All the other items are sold!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I bought the venom brace,and ordered a rear sway bar.
Are there any pics/instructions for install on these?
I appreciate the fast shipping,and cant wait to hit the mountains.
Gonna work on saving up for rotors and brakes,and backbone next :)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I know the Venom brace comes with instructions and is really a very easy install.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I know the Venom brace comes with instructions and is really a very easy install.
I just installed the rear sway bar.The amount of wiggle room was tight!I had to lower the muffler,which led to removing rear fascia.
The muffler hangers were a treat!!
It was difficult to get the original bar out,and align the new one back in.I found I had just enough room when I jacked up both sides leveling out flat to clear the shocks.
I wanted to get home and install before the cold weather sets in saturday.
Im gonna do the venom brace tomorrow,it does have instructions.Im not too car savvy,but did learn alot this afternoon.:)

·
Registered
715 Posts
I didn't see the Coil cover on the site. Is it available? If so, what color?

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just installed the rear sway bar.The amount of wiggle room was tight!I had to lower the muffler,which led to removing rear fascia.
The muffler hangers were a treat!!
It was difficult to get the original bar out,and align the new one back in.I found I had just enough room when I jacked up both sides leveling out flat to clear the shocks.
I wanted to get home and install before the cold weather sets in saturday.
Im gonna do the venom brace tomorrow,it does have instructions.Im not too car savvy,but did learn alot this afternoon.:)
When installing mufflers on hangers, a little bit of wd40 sprayed on the rubber hangers really helps them slide in and out much easier. Hope that helps, Dave

·
Registered
94 Posts
You fellurs need to go get some lunch (mexican) and throw back some tequilla.
Hurry back to the trusty ol forklift and get us some scratch -n- dent stock.
Just trying to help :lol:

·
Registered
715 Posts
I missed the Garage sale item so I ordered a new Coil cover to be powdercoated the same Brazen and my Valve cover. I'm hoping they match. :yesnod:

Then again, nothing else in there matches perfectly. Only the keen eye of a Kappa owner will be able to tell. I just let it get dirty and it all looks the same color.

I'm excited to get another fine made product from DDM. See you at Nationals. Considering turbo upgrade, but we'll see (wife will be there). She says, "You don't need more power, do you?" Hehe :lol:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
My coil cover arrived last week. Pulled my valve cover for painting on Sunday. Just need to get it cleaned up a bit and to the shop for new color. Looks like this will be her last month in storage for the winter so I gotta get crackin on the mods not that it's warming up a bit. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Not sure if this is the right thread for this. But I just wanted to thank DDMWorks for their Evap Solenoid Test/Replace video ( shttp://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Qygt1_UcQ88).
I am a weekend mechanic with a very small tool set and without their video, I would have never repaired my GXP. She started to run rich after 7 months on the Trifecta Tune. My OBDII scanner gave me two bad Evap Codes. I checked the lines, replaced the gas cap and nothing. Every fill up at the gas station was embarrasing, as she would crank for 10 seconds before firing up. Then She needed a minute for the idle to level out. Well, I saw the DDMworks video, tested the solenoid, replaced it, now she runs great. Best of all, the part was only $28. THANK YOU!!!!

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure if this is the right thread for this. But I just wanted to thank DDMWorks for their Evap Solenoid Test/Replace video ( shttp://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Qygt1_UcQ88).
I am a weekend mechanic with a very small tool set and without their video, I would have never repaired my GXP. She started to run rich after 7 months on the Trifecta Tune. My OBDII scanner gave me two bad Evap Codes. I checked the lines, replaced the gas cap and nothing. Every fill up at the gas station was embarrasing, as she would crank for 10 seconds before firing up. Then She needed a minute for the idle to level out. Well, I saw the DDMworks video, tested the solenoid, replaced it, now she runs great. Best of all, the part was only $28. THANK YOU!!!!
Your welcome, glad it helped!
Dave

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Dave is there any word on the Kappa Kradle (or whatever you want to call it):dunno: I would be interested in acquiring a set:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts