Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Ivy and Dave for their continued support of the products they offer. 5.5 years after my Stage 3 install, I shipped my ECM to DDMWorks, Dave tweaked the tune and it was back in my car in less than than a week! Two Thumbs Up !

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I completely agree. I had an issue with my DDM OCC and Dave sent a replacement out promptly and without question. There aren't a lot of places that you get that type of service these days and it's a pleasure having DDM's continuing support of our platform.

To Dave, Ivy and all the gang at DDM, a big thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I have been dealing with DDM for almost two years, I know a beginner, but what a group. I have a busy telephone and I know how hard it is to take that phone call in the middle of something. I really do not think in my 69 years I have ever experienced better customer support. I am so looking forward to meeting Dave and Ivey at the National.

Thank you DDM, you truly make this car more fun in performance, and your continuous we can/will help attitude is simply amazing.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I also can endorse these comments. DDM has been fantastic with my needs over the many years I have dealt with them. For me it all started when I bought a used Stage 2 Supercharger kit off a guy on this forum. DAve chimed in and offered to support the re-install as if I had bought it from him. He was true to his word, and has supported me as well as any vendor ever could. The end result is that I have pretty much all of his gear , from Stage 3 S/C to brace set to fuel rails, and I will always send referrals his way. There are other more Agressive vendors out there, offering similar products, like charge pipes, but Dave will do what he says every time and make good any small issues that may come up.

Way to go DDM, to a person, you folks are all top drawer!

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Great Customer Service

Just wanted to say thank you to Ivy. Talked to her today and she made this newbie not feel "stupid". Her advice was excellent. I got on the web, ordered my parts and signed up for the rewards program. Got an email that my stuff had already be scheduled to ship. It arrives tomorrow. WOW. I am in the next state, but not even a day to process. Thank you for your support of the forum and great advice and products. All the best.

·
Registered
6,538 Posts
I think DDM and Solo are probably the two best and most supportive vendors for our community. Superb service.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I haven't talked to Solo.....yet. HF cat in near future. I have talked with DDM and have their braces. Top notch customer service and honest replies have me won over. Plus their shipping expediency is above par!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts