Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I was pointed to a forum that [email protected] was talking about a turbo kit that he and his team were working on, I know that DDM has done custom turbo builds in the past. So anyone know if they are still working on the kit or if they gave up on the idea?

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Why are you asking here?

If you want info on a DDM product, email DDM, fer Krisake!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
I was at the open house. The turbo kit is/ was complete in Randy's test Solstice. It has not been up on the dyno either to post results. I do not know when/ if they will offer it to the masses. I can tell you that the setup was nice looking and looked as if it came that way stock. NO crappy aluminum foil wrapping anywhere. It was another true DDM work of art.

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
I had it out the other day working on the fueling some more and dialing in the boost levels. The open house always takes about 2 weeks of our time to put together before hand and about a week after. The test car is running strong right now, we redesigned a couple things on the kit after some more testing and hope to have it on the dyno soon, maybe next week. Once we get some numbers on the kit, I will get them posted up. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
New member here and New Solstice owner. Triple Black 2009 GXP I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to learning things about this car.
Currently upgrading Turbo, Intercooler and changing exhaust to Magnaflow system. Along with High performance tune up. After all this, will I need to upgrade or change my fuel injectors?
Your help is truly appreciated. JohnnyD

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
It depends on what size upgrade turbo you are putting in there.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Bump bump :willy:

·
Registered
10 Posts
clearimage shorty headers

I read that DDM supercharger does not fit with clearimage shorty header. But does anyone know if the Hahn turbo kit fit with clear image shorty header?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I read that DDM supercharger does not fit with clearimage shorty header. But does anyone know if the Hahn turbo kit fit with clear image shorty header?
The turbo comes with its own header designed specifically to bolt to the turbocharger itself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts