Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
No

HSolstice said:
If the dealer says he has received your invoice, does that give any indication of when your car should arrive?
Sorry, but no - a friend of mine #44; dealer has had invoice for almost 2 months now - mine has had it for 3/4 weeks. :brentil:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
HSolstice said:
If the dealer says he has received your invoice, does that give any indication of when your car should arrive?

From what I have been told a delaer is not invoiced until a car has been shipped. Normally this would mean that the invoiced car will arrive within a few days, but as we know, the Solstice is not a "normal" car and units have been invoiced weeks or months ago that have not yet arrived.

·
Registered
676 Posts
our invoice was dated 9/5, showing car shipped 9/3---expected to arrive 9/20. still no word on it!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
the invoice wil only give you an estimate of delivery. As an example: my car was built 8/29. The first estimate of delivery was 09/21 which they have missed. My current estimate of delivery is now 09/30. The most accurate way of determining where and what is happening to your car is have your dealer call the dealer business center which only they can do. With your order number and or vin, the folks can access via computer just where the car is in production or transit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts