Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone explain to me how the Pontiac system works? My order was picked up for production in early Sept. I asked my dealer earlier in the week if a build date had been asigned to my order, He replied that the ordering system showed no builddates for any of their orders, even the cars that had previously been assigned build dates. I keep seeing on this forum people getting build dates so this problem must not be with all Dealers? Is there another way the dealer can see build dates other then screen that list their outstanding orders, Or can he go into my specific by entering a VOM or ?
:banghead:

·
5,641 Posts
In late June, GM announced a policy change of not publishing "target production weeks" for launch vehicles (new models). No dealership has access through their systems to a target production week.

The people on this site that are posting target production weeks have gotten them through phone calls to the Pontiac Customer Assistance (outside vendor) phone line or had their dealerships call the Dealer Business Center ( outside vendor).

Pontiac Customer Assistance vendor will no longer give out this infomation based on posts from the last couple weeks.

Bonzo Audit Scorecard :)
Defend Dealership: No Critical Dealership: No
Defend GM: No Critical GM: No
Provide Infomation: Yes
Answer Question: Yes
General Conversation: No

1 - 3 of 3 Posts