Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, if anyone is interested the dealer in my area that i will be ordering a solstice thru in couple of weeks just put the dealership owners sol up for sale. it is black, leather, upgraded radio/speakers, can't really remember wheels it has. my salesman just told me about it, says they have over 30000.00 in it because it is vin 100 but they are selling it for 30000.00. i don't want black (i want green) and won't pay that much over sticker. if anyone is interested let me know and i will provide dealer and salesmans info.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Big D said:
hey, if anyone is interested the dealer in my area that i will be ordering a solstice thru in couple of weeks just put the dealership owners sol up for sale. it is black, leather, upgraded radio/speakers, can't really remember wheels it has. my salesman just told me about it, says they have over 30000.00 in it because it is vin 100 but they are selling it for 30000.00. i don't want black (i want green) and won't pay that much over sticker. if anyone is interested let me know and i will provide dealer and salesmans info.
owner of a GM dealership with a F1K car...uuuummm makes one wonder..... :devil:

wonder too where the extra $$ comes from..unless they bought if aftermarket and paid a premium themselves!!!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
A fully loade 1st 1K was only 25K period, anything else is markup. The only other $ amount would taxes, tag etc..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts