Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, anyone interested, i was in a dealership in northwest ohio in the course of my job and lo and behold!!! they have 2 solstices sitting there ready to go. they are selling them at MSRP, fully loaded, with a couple of dealer add-ons (tuned exhaust and tonneau cover i believe). i got a card from a very nice salesman and told him i'd get back ot him, i'm going to wait on the one i've already ordered, 30 minutes from home as opposed to 2.5 hours. anyone interested in who the dealer is and the salesmans name PM me and i'll give it to you. they have a sly w/black leather and an aggressive w/ black leather.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Big D said:
hey, anyone interested, i was in a dealership in northwest ohio in the course of my job and lo and behold!!! they have 2 solstices sitting there ready to go. they are selling them at MSRP, fully loaded, with a couple of dealer add-ons (tuned exhaust and tonneau cover i believe). i got a card from a very nice salesman and told him i'd get back ot him, i'm going to wait on the one i've already ordered, 30 minutes from home as opposed to 2.5 hours. anyone interested in who the dealer is and the salesmans name PM me and i'll give it to you. they have a sly w/black leather and an aggressive w/ black leather.
What is the name of the dealer?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wannasolstice2 said:
What is the name of the dealer?
is that permitted per forum rules? i dont' know if this dealer is a supporting dealer or not. PM me and i will give you the name. i can say this: they are in perrysburg (toledo area)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just PM'd you...

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts