Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum. I have part#s for the factory solstice cat-back $625.00, ( 17802058 ). High-flow air cleaner $420.00, ( 17800764 ). Custom-molded splash guards-black, front- $60.00 ( 17800974 ), Back- $60.00 ( 17800764 ). These were quoted from my local Pontiac dealer. They did not know the price or part#s for the" performance upfit kit, springs, adjustable struts, bushings ", or the windscreen.

If this is all old news I am sorry. Hope this might help someone. If you have some part#s please post.
Thanks

·
Registered
542 Posts
I thought there were rubber mats available for the Solstice...I did not see them on the GM list of accessories??

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Difference in Tonneaus covers

gmpartsdirect..shows two tonneau covers... a first and then second design...anyone know the difference in the two....they have two different part numbers as well

·
Registered
542 Posts
Scotten,

Regarding the all weather mats (part # 12499649) it reads that they are carpet...and, I already have those...

What I thought I saw was a thick rubber mat (able to collect water/debris) and were custom to the Solstice. This is what I don't see on the accessory list...

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
PAO said:
gmpartsdirect..shows two tonneau covers... a first and then second design...anyone know the difference in the two....they have two different part numbers as well
I believe that FINELY, out of the ATL, had the tonneau installed. Maybe he can post an explaination, or pics. :confused:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
I believe that FINELY, out of the ATL, had the tonneau installed. Maybe he can post an explaination, or pics. :confused:

One has rounded corners in the back and one is square. Thats what I was told. Only one was available when I ordered, so that 's the one I got, guess I'll see when it comes in.

·
Registered
496 Posts
mats

wannasolstice2 said:
Scotten,

Regarding the all weather mats (part # 12499649) it reads that they are carpet...and, I already have those...

What I thought I saw was a thick rubber mat (able to collect water/debris) and were custom to the Solstice. This is what I don't see on the accessory list...
I bought the mats with this part number and yes they are all rubber, have Solstice printed on them and also have grooves to catch and hold water and snow etc. Paid $47.75 Canadian $'s at the dealer.
Wish the mud flaps had Solstice on them too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts