Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news for me! "Cool" all opton except xm and 6 cd changer, - Broadcast 8/10 so he expects mid week next week to pick up the order and hope for a vin in about 2 weeks in his experience.

So does this jive with everyone elses info?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
Good news for me! "Cool" all opton except xm and 6 cd changer, - Broadcast 8/10 so he expects mid week next week to pick up the order and hope for a vin in about 2 weeks in his experience.

So does this jive with everyone elses info?
What is the estimation of when the car is built?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
must be dealer speak

leolaw said:
What is the estimation of when the car is built?
He didn't say - was hoping someone here could tell me - anyone??? :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
He didn't say - was hoping someone here could tell me - anyone??? :willy:
I would check with Cadillaccricket. He can look up by your order number!
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top