Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an interesting conversation with a local Pontiac dealer yesterday. They have no Solstice info whatsover (so if you want to know anything consult this web site). No pricing, standard/optional features, tech details, nothing. They are however expecting to be able to place orders for first run dealer cars in the near future.

I reached an agreement with the dealer to speck out a dealer car according to my liking with first dibs on delivery. Color availabilty on first runs may be limited to two or three choices (guessing silver, black or bright red). My thoughts are to keep it simple, no air, no leather seats, assuming of course, that the initial production isn't also specked by GM!

They (dealers) are expecting the Solstice to be in big demand (surprise!). So don't be shocked by big dealer surcharges, at least initially. :willy:

PAS22

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting yourself in line! There is some good info here that they could pick up and offer. Just today eatoninside posted ordering and build information updates. Best of luck with your Sol order! Enjoy

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I caught Eatonsides thread just after I posted mine. Dealers, like spouses, are the last to know! :lol:

PAS22

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Welcome, PASS22 and congratulations on your future acquisition.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
PAS22 said:
They (dealers) are expecting the Solstice to be in big demand (surprise!). So don't be shocked by big dealer surcharges, at least initially. :willy: PAS22
2 months ago we'd have to explain to many dealers what a Solstice was...how times have changed :lol:

Welcome to the club PAS22

1 - 5 of 5 Posts