Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me say this. The people at Pines Pontiac in Pembroke Pines Florida are great! I just got back from going to see my car and it could not have been better. The people in the dealership were great. It seemed like everyone came out when I got there to look at the car. Here is the best. I walk in the front door and there she is, right in front of me, chained off so no one can get close to it. There is a man and women there drooling NEAR it. When I came in they were looking at me and I blew the car a kiss. They said to me, "Do you want it? You can't!! It is sold" I said yes it is and I am the owner!! The look on there face was priceless. The look got even better when the manager gave me the key's and said my butt was the only one allowed in it. I sat in her and let me tell you She is beautiful. The women asked if I would take 50k for it. I just smiled. Somethings just cannot be bought!! It did not seem like the sales people or any others in the dealership knew about the forum. In my opinion that is why the forum members seem to know more about the vehicle. We are just all fanatics!! I will pick it up tomorrow. The next 24 hrs. are going to drag. Thanks to everyone here for all there help through the month's. My medicine is finally here! Now I need to find a cover for her.

·
Registered
106 Posts
w00t! Congrats :willy: :party:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats!

:party: :party: :party:

Looking forward to that when mine gets delivered.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations from another Floridian (W.P.B.) waiting for 600 to arrive.
:party:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations!!!! I know that you will have a wonderful weekend.... :party: :cheers: :party: Pics please....when you have time...lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
tugmate said:
Let me say this. The people at Pines Pontiac in Pembroke Pines Florida are great! I just got back from going to see my car and it could not have been better. The people in the dealership were great. It seemed like everyone came out when I got there to look at the car. Here is the best. I walk in the front door and there she is, right in front of me, chained off so no one can get close to it. There is a man and women there drooling NEAR it. When I came in they were looking at me and I blew the car a kiss. They said to me, "Do you want it? You can't!! It is sold" I said yes it is and I am the owner!! The look on there face was priceless. The look got even better when the manager gave me the key's and said my butt was the only one allowed in it. I sat in her and let me tell you She is beautiful. The women asked if I would take 50k for it. I just smiled. Somethings just cannot be bought!! It did not seem like the sales people or any others in the dealership knew about the forum. In my opinion that is why the forum members seem to know more about the vehicle. We are just all fanatics!! I will pick it up tomorrow. The next 24 hrs. are going to drag. Thanks to everyone here for all there help through the month's. My medicine is finally here! Now I need to find a cover for her.
I missed you by minutes. I was just there taking a look at your car (again). I purchased from the same dealership and everyone is really terriffic. I was in to see your car yesterday as mine is due literally any day and I can't wait. Hope we can trade places as yours rolls out, mine can roll into the same spot. I travel quite a bit on business and I was really pleased to see the care they gave your car. The position, perfectly clean and roped off. They are treating the car just the way I'd hoped. I heard your pretty excited too!!! I was wondering who else might be on this forum from the same area! Look forward to seeing you around town!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bcbriggs said:
I missed you by minutes. I was just there taking a look at your car (again). I purchased from the same dealership and everyone is really terriffic. I was in to see your car yesterday as mine is due literally any day and I can't wait. Hope we can trade places as yours rolls out, mine can roll into the same spot. I travel quite a bit on business and I was really pleased to see the care they gave your car. The position, perfectly clean and roped off. They are treating the car just the way I'd hoped. I heard your pretty excited too!!! I was wondering who else might be on this forum from the same area! Look forward to seeing you around town!!
BC glad to touch base with someone local. If you want a ride let me know. I will be smiling all day tomorrow when I get it. Hope to see you on the road.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Add my congrats! The No. 23 has been mine now for a whopping 24 hours! :willy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.