Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Week of 7/4/2005
Effective 7/4/2005, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

Specs section-Fuel capacity, deleted footnote 1 entirely.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
The fuel capacity value didn't change, just it's foot note was removed. The fuel capacity is 13 gallons.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I can't beleave it will take $30 to fill that tank at today's prices. We'll I will happier filling that tank instead of my Silverado. :brentil:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
swatthefly said:
i wonder if this includes the reserve.
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2006&regionID=1&divisionID=7&type=0&vehicleID=2053&section=specs&page=&butID=9

"Fuel capacity, approximate, gallon (liters) 13 (49) "

That's the total size of the tank.

kenf said:
I can't beleave it will take $30 to fill that tank at today's prices. We'll I will happier filling that tank instead of my Silverado. :brentil:
Well that's only if you go to empty every time. My ZX2 has a 13 gallon tank, but on average even with my "Low Fuel" light on I usually have 2.5 gallons left. Which is about $25 to fill on average since I also use 93 octane in my current car.

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
kenf said:
I hope it will at least get better gas millage then my grandam

·
Registered
177 Posts
WaitingForBoost said:
So what exactly is a "reserve"? I don't expect there will be a petcock like on a motorcycle.
The reserve is a referance to when the low gas light luminates.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts