Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Dealer World Update... Painted wheel shown

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  lespaul85 
#1 ·
#5 ·
lespaul 85, i used to have 76 deluxe. The polished cost $495 more. And out of curiousity, where do you live that you don't want A/C($960). I am in NC, and even in a convertable it is necessary, primarily cause you never know when it is going to rain. Are you getting leather? Can't understand that in a roadster, it will just crack and look like crap in a year, not to mention that in direct sun leather gets hotter than a pile of chicken sh*t in an oven. Woops, one of the southern euphamisms slipped out! :devil:

#7 ·
I don't use AC... I just got used to it in my BMW which was black w/ black leather. My AC never worked so I just got plain used to it. The main "use" I have for it is to help defog windows in humid weather... As a former Northerner, I can't ever get enough of the heat. I'll take the hottest day here (Charlotte by the way) to even a "chilly" northern day. As for leather, I almost always have had leather, but have a pontiac now that has cloth and I'm just not digging it. Scorch me as it may

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.