Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I, like so many of you, had a great experience with my dealership. They kept me up to date on all the info they received and didn't get upset with all of my calls. On THE DAY the owner of the dealership was out of town on business. He called in that morning to make certain that three of his sales people were ready to man the computers when 2:00 rolled around. Later that day he called again to see how many orders were able to be filled. I was lucky, I got the only order that went through. I have purchased many cars from this dealer and I do a lot of work for them through my business. I thought maybe I was getting special treatment but when the wife of one of my employees contacted my dealer about a car they treated her fantastically. It wasn't until after the deal was settled that they found out that her husband works for me. Good people all the time. We're lucky to be close to some of the dealers who really care.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.