Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With so many threads and so many theroies on delivery dates, is there anyone who has info directly from the manufacturer that tells us anything we can count on?

And Bob, in case you're reading this, you have a group of fans here who are behind the product and the brand 100%, so get it out for the summer and let us show your brainchild off! (please!!) :cryin:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Danno said:
With so many threads and so many theroies on delivery dates, is there anyone who has info directly from the manufacturer that tells us anything we can count on?

And Bob, in case you're reading this, you have a group of fans here who are behind the product and the brand 100%, so get it out for the summer and let us show your brainchild off! (please!!) :cryin:

See my thread on Pontiac Marketing Announcement. The change in marketing info is quite recent on Pontiaclaunch.com. - solstice - marketing. I had my dealer check this just the other day and it still said June and June/July.

·
Registered
31 Posts
talked to my dealer rep

Just talked to my dealer rep. They are saying maybe even November ! Way to late !! Maybe put a double **** into it. Late fall is too far to get a new convertable !! :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
hehehe I think GM has spooked the dealers. At first they were giving unrealistic delivery dates that were too early. Now they saying we wont see cars till Feb 28th 2038. :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
brentil said:
hehehe I think GM has spooked the dealers. At first they were giving unrealistic delivery dates that were too early. Now they saying we wont see cars till Feb 28th 2038. :D

Cool! It should be a classic by then! :lol:

·
5,641 Posts
brentil said:
That would explain the question about next of kin and descendants on the EOP forms :lol: :) .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts