Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the colors on the Pontiac site and realized they still show the photochopped cars to demonstate the different colors.

Hey GM, now that you have actually painted all the different colors onto (pre)production Solstices, how about putting up actual pictures of the different colors on the Pontiac.com website.

I'm getting Mysterious and know that it will look great, but there may be unfortunates out there that have not seen the "spy" pictures that one of the solsticeforum members took during the UAW Local Union 435 car show at the Wilmington, Delaware plant, and they may be getting all their information from the official site.

·
5,641 Posts
Frosty said:
I was looking at the colors on the Pontiac site and realized they still show the photochopped cars to demonstate the different colors.
Hey GM, now that you have actually painted all the different colors onto (pre)production Solstices, how about putting up actual pictures of the different colors on the Pontiac.com website.
Not their standard operating policy. They will stay with the "photochopped" pictures forever. Check out any of the Pontiac brochures, you will find the same pictures year after year. Just different "colors", "wheels" and "emblems" as needed for the current year.

·
5,641 Posts
Frosty said:
Oh well, worth a try.
:agree: Everything is always worth a try. Try the direct approach and send Pontiac an email.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Small Dealer said:
:agree: Everything is always worth a try. Try the direct approach and send Pontiac an email.
And while you are at it remind them that the interior colors shown for sand/steel, although might be what we desire and would look great with red/green, are so far off from what has been seen at the shows it isn't funny.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I'm still curious as to why they haven't added the Solstice to the "build your Pontiac" link....

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
package said:
I'm still curious as to why they haven't added the Solstice to the "build your Pontiac" link....
Because the "Build your vehicle" system usually doesn't get put online till the car is actually being produced. Also because the system also ties into the "locate this car at a dealerhsip syste" which is unfortunately useless until cars are actually in dealerships. Not like it matters cause hardly any of the cars will actually be in the dealerships for long. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts